Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Break!!

School's finally out! And I'm glad for that. I can relax and read all the books that I borrowed from the school library. :)
But anyway now that's school's out I'll have time to post more blogs (late blogs, but blogs), and listen to Raymond complain for two weeks.... Yay... :/
I'm hoping to get a lot of reading and music playing done, but I don't know... Almost all of my Christmas shopping is done!!! :) I still want to get something for my cat Lucky. My mom says to make her a cat tower, but me + wood + carpet stuff + tools = "What the heck is that???" Needless to say I can't work with wood, but I can do other crafty stuff. And no I will not make my cat a sweater. She'd kill me... :(
I'd have my mom blog but she's to busy doing Christmas gifts, so no words from her. I'll try to get a Christmas photo, but don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment